Введите Ваш запрос и нажмите Ввод

The TV channel “Spas” Released a story about Yuri Trifonov


In the next program of the cycle “Moscow in the works of Russian writers” TV program “Orthodox encyclopedia” tells about Yuri Trifonov.

The guest of the program, the writer’s widow, Director of the Museum “House on the Embankment” Olga Trifonova.

The program is attended by well-known Muscovite, historian and writer Alexander Vaskin. The leader – the priest Alexei Uminsky

The live TV program – on August 10 of 2019

A meeting of admirers of Yuri Trifonov on 30 August 2018.


August 30 at 19:00 in the Museum will meet fans of Yuri Trifonov, an outstanding writer of the XX century, who gave the name of the House on the waterfront.

This evening you can read aloud excerpts from the works of Yuri Valentinovich and talk with the widow of the writer Olga Romanovna Trifonova.

The meeting is dedicated to the 93rd anniversary of Yu. V. Trifonov, which is celebrated on August 28.

Mandatory registration by phone: +7 (495) 959-49-36

Admission is free.

Exhibition "Four on Ice, not counting dogs"


In 2018 the end of expedition "Papanincev" on the first in the world drifting scientific station "North Pole-1" has turned out 80 years.

The ice landing took place on May 21, 1937, and the wintering ended on February 19, 1938. The expedition was attended by residents of the House on the waterfront: Hydrobiologist and oceanographer P.P. Shirshov, pilots I.P. Mazuruk and M.V. Drunk, M.S. Babaushkin.

This event is devoted to the exhibition "Four on Ice, not counting the dog", which presents the personal belongings of the participants of the expedition from the funds of the Museum "house on the Embankment", as well as exhibits from the collection of the Museum of History of the institute Oceanology RAS, including a gift Photo Album "Papanincev" with photos of M.A. Troyanovski. The composition of the album includes more than 500 expeditionary photographs, which can be carefully considered on the interactive monitor.

 

Working hours of the museum in May


The museum "house on Quay" is closed for visitors 1, 7, 9, 14, 20, 21, 25, 28 of May.
May 19 as part of the action "Night in the museum" opening hours from 18:00 to 24:00.
On other days the museum works according to the schedule.

We congratulate you with all our heart on the holiday of Spring and Labor, Victory Day in the Great Patriotic War!
We are waiting for you in the museum!

More information by phone + 7 495 9594936

"Night at the museum" in the house on the promenade


May 19

 

18:00 – 19:00 Sightseeing tour of the courtyards of the house. Collection of the group at the porch of the museum. *

 

19:00 – 20:30 Opening of the exhibition "Four on Ice, not counting the dog".

 

In 2018 the end of expedition "Papanincev" on the first in the world drifting scientific station "North Pole-1" has turned out 80 years. The ice landing took place on May 21, 1937, and the wintering ended on February 19, 1938. The expedition was attended by residents of the House on the waterfront: Hydrobiologist and oceanographer P.P. Shirshov, pilots I.P. Mazuruk and M.V. Drunk, M.S. Babaushkin. This event is dedicated to the opening of the exhibition and the evening, which will be the descendants of the legendary explorers-M.P. Shirshova and M Vodopyanova. The exposition presents personal belongings of the participants of the expedition from the funds of the Museum "house on the Embankment", as well as exhibits provided by the Museum of History of the Institute of Oceanology RAS, including a gift photo album "Papanincev" with photographs of M.A. Troyanovski. A documentary film "at the North Pole" (Director and operator M.A. Troyanovsky, 1937).

 

21:00-24:00 The exposition of the museum is open for free inspection.

 

The number of seats is limited.
A pre-registration for all events is required by phone: + 7 (495) 959 49 36.
*-street excursion can be replaced by a sightseeing tour of the Museum exposition under adverse weather conditions.

Lecture by Olga Trifonovoj "Boris Shumjackij: the creator of the Soviet Hollywood"


Boris Shumjackij: The creator of the Soviet HollywoodIn his lecture Olga Trifonova touches the unusual fate of a journalist, revolutionary, participant of the civil War, diplomat and head of the Soviet cinematography Boris Shumjackogo. From 1930 until his arrest in 1938 he headed the domestic movieland, during his leadership were filmed films such as "Chapaev", "Circus", "Cheerful Guys", and with his name linked the success of Soviet films at international film festivals.

The lecture will be conducted by a documentary film "30th: Boris Shumjackij. History of the Soviet Hollywood "and discussion.

Olga Romanovna Trifonova is a writer, author of novels "The only wife of Stalin", "The Last Love of Einstein", the widow of the Soviet writer Yuri Trifonova, the head of the Museum "house on Quay".

The lecture will be held on February 16, 2018. In 19:00

Registration by Link…

 

Exhibition "Business of Life. Revolution»


December 28, 2017 -April 1, 2018
Museum "house on Quay"

In the last days of the outgoing year, the museum "house on the Embankment" presents the exhibition-installation "The matter of life. Revolution ".

In the center of the Museum Hall there is a grey pylon with two old hangers on it. One of them-wooden, home. Opposite-metal, with hooks from bent wire, camp. 806 residents of the house on the embankment were repressed. They took their outerwear from such wooden hangers to never return to the house.

In the year 100 anniversary of Revolution of 1917 and 80th anniversary of "big Terror" the museum has prepared the exhibition devoted to several inhabitants, passed references and prisons in struggle with autocracy and victims of Stalin's repressions. Among them Isaac Green, Pavel Postyshev, Osip Piatnitski, Alexey Rykov, Alexander Serebrovskij, Ivar Smilga, Boris Shumjackij, Valerian Deer, Valentin Trifonov.

Nine magazines are placed on the exposition pylon, each of which is devoted to the biography of one of the exhibition's Heroes. In magazines published essays, created by the head of the museum Olga Romanovna Trifonovoj. They are illustrated by archival photographic materials and modern kinds of courtyards of the house on Quay, interiors of porches and staircases.

Curator of the exhibition, author of texts: Olga Romanovna Trifonova.
Designer: Daria Vinokurov.
Architect: Maria Plynskaja.
Editorial: Artem Gottlieb, Alexandra Zueva, Tatiana Polyana, Anna Redkin, Anna Stadinchuk.
Translator: Dmitry Belanovsky.

The exhibition uses photographic materials from the archive of the Museum "house on Quay", archive "history of Russia in photos"/russiainphoto.ru, archive Itar-Tass.

The address of the museum: ul. Serafimovich, 2
Phone number + 7 (495) 959 49 36
www.dnnmuseum.ru

Working hours of the museum in the days of New Year holidays


The museum "house on Quay" is open to visitors until December 29, 2017, and also on the days of the New Year holidays from January 2 to 7, 2018.

The entrance is free on public holidays.

Weekends: December 30 and 31, 2017, January 1 and 8, 2018

With all my heart we congratulate you on Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
We are waiting for you in the museum!

More information by phone + 7 495 9594936

Night of the arts


on November 4th, the Museum participates in the action “Night of arts”.

From 19:00 to 23:00 the Museum can be visited in free mode.

Will be held free guided tours at 19:00 and 21:00